- How do I verify enrollment?
- How do I obtain an official transcript?
- How do I replace my diploma?
- What do I do if my name changed from what is on diploma or I have a change of name after graduation?
- Can I get/keep my NYU e-mail address?
- What kinds of Alumni Benefits are there?
- What is the NYU Alumni Card; how do I get one?
Helpful Alumni Info
How do I verify enrollment?
Visit http://alumni.tisch.nyu.edu/object/verify_enroll.html for detailed information.top
How do I obtain an official transcript?
Alumni who wish to obtain official NYU transcripts must contact the NYU Registrar’s Office directly. Call 212-998-4280 for more information.top
How do I replace my diploma?In the event your diploma is lost or damaged, the University will supply, upon proper deposition and the payment of a fee to cover the cost, a replacement diploma. Before issuing the replacement we require the return of the damaged diploma, or such portions of it as are available; or, in the case of loss or complete destruction, the submission of an affidavit, which must be notarized. A check or money order in the amount of $50.00 payable to New York University should accompany your order. Address correspondence to: Office of the University Registrar, Graduation Services, P.O. Box 910, New York, NY 10276-0910.top
What do I do if my name changed from what is on diploma or I have a change of name after graduation?Visit www.nyu.edu/registrar/graduation/diplomas.html.top
Can I get/keep my NYU e-mail address?
NYU will forward all messages received through a special "alumni.nyu.edu" address—free of charge—to your own active e-mail account. Your "alumni.nyu.edu" forwarding address cannot be used to subscribe to the listserv; it will be rejected.
To request an e-mail alias, you will need to do the following:
1. Register at NYUniverse.
2. Once registered, select "Lifetime E-mail Forwarding" from the drop-down list under Alumni Benefits.
3. Complete the online form.
What kinds of Alumni Benefits are there?
Benefits are constantly updated. Visit the NYU Alumni Benefits Web page for a current list.top